Soft Skin Hand Sanitizer
Get help buying. Call 1-800-335-5995
Cellex-C Soft Skin Hand Sanitizer was developed to address the common issues with most commercial sanitizers. This marine blue, antiseptic gel has the perfect viscosity which allows it to be applied without dripping. This formulation has a combination of ingredients that disinfect while being gentle on your skin. Also available in 60 mL travel size perfect for your pocket or bag.
Suitable for all skin types.
Made in Canada.
- Antiseptic, killing bacteria and preventing the spread of germs.
- Gentle on hands with aloe vera and glycerin.
- Pleasant scent of spearmint. Unlike some sanitizers, this formula
has a refreshing scent.
Medicinal: Isopropyl Alcohol (70%).
Non-medicinal: Water (Aqua) Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Essential Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), FD&C Blue No.1.
For occasional and personal domestic use. Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.RECOMMENDED USE:
- Adults 18 years and over.
- For personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of germs.
- Kills harmful bacteria.
- Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
- Stop use and consult a physician if irritation develops.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Do not use on children less than 2 years of age (unless directed by a physician). Do not allow children to use product without adult supervision.