Fade Away Gel For Sun & Age Spots
Get help buying. Call 1-800-335-5995
A topical, green tea colored, oil-free, aqueous solution containing the full complement of Cellex-C Complex signature plant glycosides. Dramatically lightens the appearance of sun and age spots. Hydroquinone-free.
Suitable for all skin types.
Made in Canada.
- Contains the optimal concentration of the Cellex-C Complex required to work best on areas that are prone to develop sun and age spots.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of age spots, helping to promote a clear, fresh even toned complexion.
- Reduces visible discolorations caused by blemishes.
- Can be used by those with sensitive skin.
- When used as recommended, significant improvement in the overall appearance of age spots can be seen within 8–12 weeks of twice daily use.
Cellex-C Complex, Glabridin, Green Tea, Plant Glycosides, Arbutin, Glucosamine, Ardenosine.
- Apply High-Potency Serum or Advanced-C Serum or Serum for Sensitive Skin to clean, dry skin.
- Apply a drop of Fade Away Gel directly on to sun or age spots.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex or Skin Hydration Complex to face and neck.
- Apply moisturizer or sunscreen if needed.
Use: Day or Night up to three times a day.